VICTORY CHURCHES CANADA
TOGETHER WE CAN!
Project Rwanda is to establish an apostolic training centre in Rwanda for the purpose of training missionaries and pastors for the purpose of evangelism and church planting in Rwanda and the surrounding African nations. Due to changes in Rwandan government policies, our Victory Family Home of Champions (orphanage) needed to be repurposed. Currently, it is home to a nursery and primary school and church; these programs will continue to function and expand.
The former children’s home makes a perfect facility to house an Apostolic Training Center. There are approximately 19 people being supported for education and daily sustenance through VCI affiliates and we are wanting to support 5 more students with their school tuitions. The NGO currently employs six Rwandans as guards, gardeners and overseers.
- Develop an apostolic center committed to the church planting purposes of Victory.
- Establish permanent onsite directorship to facilitate the programs and to give oversight to Victory’s operations in Rwanda.
- Facilitate Biblical and vocational training that can help people become self-supportive.
- Provide opportunities for individuals or teams to train, evangelize or to be interim instructors.
- Invite construction teams to further develop the facilities and grounds for future expansion and service to the community.
- Financial support for tuitions, outreach and church planting.
If you would like to contribute to this project in some way, please contact us. We are looking for committed partners who will help make this project a reality. The facilities are there, and the opportunities are boundless, but it can’t become a reality without good partners.
Ways That You Can Become Involved:
- Bringing teams or being a part of a team to do construction, outreach or evangelism.
- Using your skills or trades to train others.
- Being an instructor in the apostolic training center.
In His Service,
VCC / VCI Missions Executive